Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sea-Tac Free Wi-Fi is a wonderful thing

I'm on the intermission of my journey to Chicago, IL for a two-week vacation, and very much appreciating the free wi-fi. I have with me Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio's collection of short stories simply entitled Stories, which includes, among others, a story by Chuck Palahniuk. There's a sort of meta-pleasure referential to his cult hit Fight Club in reading Palahniuk on an airplane.

Yesterday I finished a book cover for the wonderful Sheila Martindale's forthcoming book, Here, There, and Somewhere Beyond. I'm immensely happy to have been involved in the project.

In other artistic news, the webcomic I started in college with a friend of mine (I write it, she does the art) is undergoing somewhat of a revival. Here's hoping for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment